Self-publishing has come a long way in the last twenty years. Many of today’s best sellers were originally self-published: The Shack, anyone? The Joy of Cooking. Rich Dad, Poor Dad. The Tale of Peter Rabbit. The Celestine Prophesy.
Heck, even Mark Twain, Stephen King, e.e. cummings, Virginia Woolf, Margaret Atwood, and Edgar Allan Poe self-published.
So why not you?
Of course, there is a large difference between producing a solid manuscript and getting that solid manuscript self-published.
Whether you need help with everything from obtaining an ISBN to formatting to getting a professional cover done, or just need help with one or two steps along the way, ADS can help. Here are some of the self-publishing services we offer:
- Substantive, Line, Copy and Critique
- Securing an ISBN
- Liaising with Cover Designers
- Formatting for upload to KDP or Kindle (print and ebook)
- Including interior layout according to current industry standards
- Actual uploading of manuscript
- Including creating an account on Amazon, filling out all necessary forms for the book’s creation, optimizing keywords, assigning categories, and troubleshooting any issues
- Creating an Author Profile on Amazon’s Author Central
- Creating an Author Website
- And More